- I’m a follower of Christ; American Theology makes me gag, however.
- I want to write as well as Robin Masters – to have a large Hawaiian estate and employ an ex-Navy intelligence officer to do security and an ex-British Army Sergeant Major to be its caretaker.
- I live my life on a 24 hour clock and in Celsius.
- I love taking unscripted road trips, especially the haphazardly thrown together variety.
- I have a fondness of rum and unique cocktails tailored to the season/location/event.
- I am a coffee connoisseur – if you don’t grind the beans or use real creamer and sugar, I want nothing to do with it.
- I’m a May-Decemberist and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I could eat sushi for lunch everyday.
- I’m a Prussian-German-Danish-French Quebecian-Lemkos mix.
- When I was in the 3rd grade, I set out to write the great American novel. Spoiler alert: I never finished it.